What is content management? What are some best practices? APQC (American Productivity & Quality Center) explains briefly in its article titled 𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩.
It is a structured process for storing, delivering, and facilitating access to enterprise content that enables curation and findability. This includes:
- Standard processes and procedures
- Vetted expertise and best practices
- Project-specific documents and deliverables
- Tools and templates
- Instructional materials
- Personal documents, work aids, and deliverables
- Outputs from collaboration
Content Management Best Practices
Best practices include:
- Focus on critical and unique content.
- Establish business ownership of content.
- Create a standard content lifecycle.
- Improve systems, processes, and content continuously.
📖 To read the full article, 𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, click http://ow.ly/npZv50HZlVL.