What are some best practices small and midsized manufacturing firms should consider when designing effective knowledge management (KM) strategy?
Businesses look for ways to create or improve internal policies and management of information.
In its article titled Learn the Best Practices for Designing an Effective Knowledge Management Strategy, KM Institute lists best practices to consider:
- Aim to understand the organization’s existing culture.
- Look at the organizational goals.
- Make knowledge sharing a habit.
- Ensure KM strategy addresses knowledge retention.
- Understand the organization’s relations with external stakeholders.
To read the full article on KM strategy, click https://tinyurl.com/bdj3rjdx